I work a desk job, which means I spend the majority of my day sitting in front of a computer. My normal workday is 7.5 hours, but due to overtime, I can sometimes spend up to 10 hours sitting in front of a computer screen. In the evenings, I spend even more time at my home computer, as well as sporadic checks of my cell phone, and occasional reading on my Kindle. That’s a lot of time spent staring at a screen!
Because of this, I sometimes notice my eyes straining to focus. The screen will go blurry and my eyes will water. With prolonged use, I am also very prone to headaches. Over-the-counter medications don’t seem to do much to alleviate the pain, so I started looking for another solution. I don’t have vision issues, so I thought glasses were out of the question, until I discovered E-Polette glasses from Polette.
These frames are specifically designed to filter the harmful blue and artificial light that comes from screens, whether it’s a computer, a phone, or even the tv. The lenses are slightly tinted and polarized, filtering 40% of blue light. They also help to replicate natural light.
Since I began wearing these glasses while using the computer, I’ve noticed a significant change. I no longer get a headache at the end of a long day. My eyes rarely water and have trouble focusing. It’s been a huge change for me and makes it easier to have a productive day.
In addition to the E-Polette frames, which are trendy and just a bit geeky, Polette also offers a wide range of prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses for both men and women. And because Polette is super awesome, they are offering a free pair of glasses to one of my readers!
Click here to check out Polette’s selection of cute and trendy frames. Be sure to pick out your favorite and leave a comment below.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- Use the Gleam widget below to enter for your chance to win.
- All entries will be verified and duplicate accounts will be disqualified.
- A random draw will determine the winner from qualified entries.
- Winner will be notified within 24 hours of close of the contest. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their e-mail address.
- If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected, making the original winning entry null and void.
By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the following:
- Collected Moments is not responsible for the products contained in the shipment/box, shipping, lost, damaged, or stolen packages, or any other issues with Polette.
- This giveaway is open internationally, but all entrants must be age 18+. To ensure your country is eligible and can receive shipments from Polette, please check here.
- Prize will be awarded by Polette and may take up to one month for processing.
- Glasses awarded are subject to availability. Collected Moments is not responsible for unavailable or out of stock items.
This giveaway will run from Sunday, August 16th @ 5 pm Eastern, until Sunday, August 30th @ 5 pm Eastern. The winner will be notified by 5 pm on Monday, August 31st.