Skincare items are some of my favorite things to review. I love trying different formulas and experimenting with different combinations of products to find the best ones for my skin.
Revitalize Eye Serum
Petunia Skincare’s Revitalize Eye Serum is a revolutionary eye serum that addresses:
- Tired Eyes: revitalizes and awakens the feeling of tired eyes
- Dark Circles, Swollen and Puffy Eyes: helps reduce dark circles, puffiness and the feeling of swollen eyes
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines: plumps skin and helps to diminish and fill in wrinkles and fine lines
- Wonderful Moisturizer and Anti-Ager: sea kelp acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer
This eye gel is nice and thick, yet absorbs quickly into the skin. I have lots of issue with swollen, puffy eyes, so I will continue to use this to see if there is any noticeable improvement. At this point, I’ve been using the product for a couple of weeks, but I feel more time is needed to get a more accurate representation of what the product can do. It does provide nice moisture for underneath my eyes, which is an area that I find is often very dry.
Derma Roller (1.0 mm)
Discover Radiant and Brand New Skin After Using Our Derma Roller:
- Firmer and thicker skin
- Help smooth facial scars
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Helps with scar removal and fading stretch marks
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate into the skin at a deeper level
I have to admit that this thing sort of looks a bit like a torture device. The idea of rolling over 500 needles across the skin on my face was pretty daunting to me. I kind of had to talk myself into this one! I didn’t use any sort of numbing and, though the sensation is a little uncomfortable, I didn’t find it to be painful (and my pain tolerance is very low!).
I don’t want to overdo it, so I’ve only used this twice–which is an every other week schedule for me. I’m hoping that it will help with some pigmentation issues on one cheek, as well as a scar near my temple from a childhood fall. This can be used on other parts of the body, but I’m sticking to my face, where I feel it will have the most benefit.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Be prepared to experience a transformation in your skin with the help of our hyaluronic acid serum:
- Skin that is supple, firmer, softer and plumper (younger looking skin!)
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Retain moisture and elastin in the skin
- Diminished appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Overall vibrant, glowing and even complexion
This serum is very thick and almost gel-like in consistency. It did not feel sticky and was easy to apply, absorbing quickly into my skin. I generally like hyaluronic acid serums and this is no different. (Hyaluronic acid is also an ingredient in the eye cream mentioned above.) I always feel like my skin looks brighter and has a better tone when using hyaluronic acid serums.
I’m excited to continue using these products, especially the derma roller. I will likely do a more in-depth review of that product alone after I’ve been able to use it for an extended period of time.