A couple years ago, one of my computers had a severe issue with Windows. The only way to correct that problem was to reinstall Windows, but doing so would cause me to lose all the data on my hard drive. There weren’t a lot of things I cared about, but I didn’t want to lose my photos, which had not been backed up to any other source. I ended up simply pulling that hard drive from the computer, hoping to salvage my data at a later date. That poor hard drive has been in a box in my closet since that time. Thankfully, I now have the Liztek HDDT1BSA USB 3.0 Super Speed to SATA Single Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 and 3.5 inch Hard Drives and was able to recover all my photos!
- Top slot-loading design that supports Standard Desktop 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA Hard Drives.
- Easy connect to computer with Super Speed USB 3.0 with transfer rate up to 5 Gbps pending devices.
- Portable and easy to use Plug & Play, Hot Swap no tools and no drivers needed.
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & Mac OS X with USB Port
- You Get: Liztek USB 3.0 Single Bay HDD Docking Station, USB 3.0 data cable, power adapter cable, user’s manual, plus our no-hassle 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
This thing was so simple to use. I plugged the docking station into my computer via USB, plugged the power cord into my surge protector, and stuck my hard drive in the slot. That was it! All I had to do was open my drive up, just like I would a flash drive or memory card, and transfer my images onto my computer.
Because the docking station is small and takes up so little space on my desk, I am now using it with that drive as extra external storage. I wish I’d purchased one of these years ago.